Friday, June 25, 2010

Some of my Favorite Blogs

I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite blogs to read and visit daily.
Go check them out and they may in turn be your favorite too!

Whimsy Couture Sewing Tutorials She offers wonderful patterns for sale for Boutique style childrens clothing. I have purchased several of her patterns and need to get to sewing.

Sew4Home I LOVE this site! Lots of wonderful ideas for the home.

30 Handmade Days This site has a big variety of topics. Right now there is a Funner in the Summer Series to help you and your children not be bored.

The Secret Stitch Club I so wish I had a Sewing Club in my area with a bunch of wonderful women! I am a lonely person when I start talking sewing amongst my friends.

One Pretty Thing This is the ultimate website to see a bunch of tutorials daily on different topics. They are broke down my topic and there are some wonderful 4th of July tuts out there!

Farm Girl Fare This girl makes me want to give up everything and buy a farm and go back to the "Simple Ways of Living". Of course she is busier than I ever would want to be but I love her posts!

Knock-Off Wood If I didn't work I would be building tons of furniture! Ana provides loads and loads of plans for FREE for you to build knock off furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! Send me a shout-out.